Laser Hair Removal - Soprano Ice Platinum
Painless & permanent body hair removal
Look no further – we use the most advanced system, the world-renowned Soprano Ice Platinum Laser – it’s as good as it gets!
Price from: £35
- Permanent removal of unwanted body hair
- Painless - delivers a massage-like sensation
- Saves time and money in the long run
- Safe and effective with a proven safety record
- Eliminates razor burn or ingrown hairs through shaving or waxing
- Award-winning technology with cooling
- Quick treatment
- Works on all skin types, even tanned skin
- Uses 3 combined technologies, with optimal spectrum cover
Soprano Ice Platinum laser vs. IPL
- The cold tip: It really is very cooling for your skin, so it takes a long time for you to even notice it's heating up.
- On the first instance, a gel is applied to the skin and throughout the entire process there is constant skin contact: Each area to be treated is prepped with a clear gel and then the device is placed on the problem area. The technician moves it over the skin in quick motions until the treatment of that particular area is finalised. In laser hair removal procedures using IPL techniques, the device is lifted in between each jolt of laser and it can’t be used again over the same area. With the Soprano Ice Platinum System, the laser can cover the entire area multiple times which makes it very thorough.
- Significant less discomfort: Traditional IPL is often described as feeling like you are being flicked with a hot rubber band, but with the world-renowned Soprano Ice Platinum laser, the main sensation you will feel is quite comfortable warmth, similar to being massaged. Most clients say that they do not feel anything at all!
- What makes this technology special is the fact that it can be used on most skin and hair types and even tanned skin. Whereas less advanced types of lasers achieve optimal results on light skin and dark hair, deeper skin tones as well as finer and lighter hairs can benefit from the Soprano Ice Platinum.
Is it safe?
The Soprano Ice Platinum is the safest procedure available for laser hair removal with a proven track record. It is approved by the FDA (Food & Drug Administration) of the United States of America for all skin types (including tanned skin), hair types, and most hair colours. There is a wealth of clinical studies undertaken by independent bodies other than the FDA and these can be accessed via the Soprano website at www.sopranoplatinum.com/clinical-studies/
- The area to be treated is shaved and free of creams, lotions or perfumes.
- Do not use any fake tans or wash-off tans before treatment – your skin must be its natural colour.
- Avoid using products such as retinoid or steroid creams on the area to be treated.
- We will discuss how to prepare for the procedure during your initial consultation and patch test.
Consultation and patch test
Soprano Ice Platinum laser hair removal treatments require a consultation and a patch test to ensure that there is no allergic reaction at least 24 hours before your first treatment at our clinic. To book a free consultation and patch test now please click here.
Price from: £35
For a full list of treatments and prices please click here.