We are maintaining our COVID-19 safety procedures until it is safe to reduce these.
We really look forward to seeing you and for life to return to normal.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
Team Calida xxx
We have revised our appointment procedures, in line with industry standards and Government guidelines, to ensure the safety of our clients and staff while COVID-19 is with us.
These are detailed below:
- If in the previous 14 days before your appointment you are feeling poorly, have any COVID-19 symptoms, have travelled to a country where on your return you are required to isolate, or have been in contact with anyone affected by COVID-19, please call us so that we can reschedule. We will send you an email or text, 24 hours before your appointment, which will contain a link to an online COVID-19 questionnaire which takes less than 5 minutes to complete.
- Please come alone to your appointment.
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival.
- Unfortunately, no walk-ins will be allowed, appointments only.
- Anti-bacterial hand sanitiser will be available at reception for you to use, so please use this on arrival.
- If you have your own face covering, then please bring it along and wear it. If not, you can purchase one at the clinic for £1.
- Consultations forms, if required, are now online. We will send you an email or text before your appointment, which will contain a link to the consultation form so that you can complete it online before your treatment
We know that we are asking a lot from you but, these procedures are necessary for your protection and that of our staff.
The strict hygiene procedures at Calida have been enhanced and go above industry standards and include anti-viral fog. Please note that your therapist will be waring enhanced personal protective equipment (PPE), including FFP3 mask, gloves and disposable aprons and reception will have a protective screen and floor markings.
We confirm that we have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and communicated the results to staff. We also confirm that we have complied with Government policy on managing COVID-19 risks.
If you are running late please let us know so that we can inform you if we can still see you or if we need to reschedule your appointment.