We are delighted to let you know that we will be fully open from Thursday 3 December 2020.
Revised appointment procedures
We have revised our appointment procedures, in line with industry standards and Government guidelines, to ensure the safety of our clients and staff while COVID-19 is with us.
These are detailed below:
- If in the previous 14 days before your appointment you are feeling poorly, have any COVID-19 symptoms, have travelled to a country where on your return you are required to self-isolate for 14 days, or have been in contact with anyone affected by COVID-19, please call us so that we can reschedule. We will send you an email or text, 24 hours before your appointment, which will contain a link to an online COVID-19 questionnaire which takes less than 5 minutes to complete.
- Please come alone to your appointment.
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival and we will only allow one person in the clinic at a time. So please wait outside or in your car if you arrive early.
- Unfortunately, no walk-ins will be allowed, appointments only.
- Anti-bacterial hand sanitiser will be available at reception for you to use, so please use this on arrival. Sanitisers will also be available in each treatment room.
- If you have your own face covering, then please bring it along. If not, you can purchase one at the clinic for £1.
- You will be given a clear plastic bag to place your items in, please limit the items you bring into the clinic. Bags will not be permitted, only a purse. You will also be given shoe covers to wear.
- For the time being we will only accept card payments.
- Unfortunately, we will be unable to serve any drinks during this time or use any of our blankets so please wrap up warm (depending on the weather).
- Consultations forms, if required, are now online. We will send you an email or text before your appointment, which will contain a link to the consultation form so that you can complete it online before your treatment
We know that we are asking a lot from you but, these procedures are necessary for your protection and that of our staff.
The strict hygiene procedures at Calida have been enhanced and go above industry standards and include anti-viral fog. Please note that your therapist will be waring enhanced personal protective equipment (PPE), including FFP3 mask, face visor, gloves and disposable aprons and reception will have a protective screen and floor markings.
We confirm that we have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and communicated the results to staff. We also confirm that we have complied with Government policy on managing COVID-19 risks.
Please note that the clinics opening times have been restricted until 15th August. Opening times are on the Home and Contact Us pages.
We would also ask you to bear with us as we will need extra time between appointments to disinfect properly, so please make sure you arrive on time to your appointment. If you are running late please let us know so that we can inform you if we can still see you or if we need to reschedule your appointment.