Eye Lash Lift and Tint (LVL)
What is eyelash lift and tint (LVL – Length.Volume. Lift)?
It is a safe treatment to enhance the general appearance of the eyes by lifting, perming and tinting your natural lash. Creating the effect of longer and lifted lashes. It will make your eyelashes appear longer, darker and thicker, making your eyes more noticeable. LVL is a perfect treatment for people with a low maintenance beauty regime, busy lifestyle, allergies and hay fever, or just those who want to make the most of their natural eyelashes.
Price from: £45
It is so important to follow the correct aftercare for 48 hours post-treatment.
- For the first 24 hours after your treatment, it’s important not to allow water, creams or mascara to come into contact with your lashes. Once the lashes get hot or wet, they will fall back into their natural state and the lift will drop.
- For 48 hours afterwards do not steam your face, use a steam bath, swim or wash your face with hot water
- Do not use waterproof mascara, only water-based mascara
- Use oil-free make-up remover if mascara is worn (after 24 hours)
- Don’t rub your eyes when washing your face just pat the lashes dry
- Ensure lashes are not manipulated into different positions (e.g. when sleeping, cleansing the face, applying moisturiser or cosmetics)
- No maintenance is required once you leave the Clinic
LVL Lash treatments require a patch test to ensure that there is no allergic reaction at least 24 hours before your first treatment at our clinic. To book your patch test now, please click here.
Price from: £45
For a full list of treatments and prices please click here.