Reduce your wrinkles & look years younger with a natural solution.
What are the benefits of Dermal Fillers?
- The help you look younger without surgery
- They fill minor to moderate lines and wrinkles and it is especially effective around the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Safely make your lips and cheeks look and feel fuller
- You can resume your normal activities immediately after treatment.
- The effects are not permanent and will naturally break down.
- Suitable for Vegans.
- The treatment can be tailored to your needs providing a natural look.
Price from: £150
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are a popular injectable solution which removes wrinkles and creases by filling out the soft tissue under the skin. They can also be used to increase the volume & definition of the lips and cheeks.
Our Dermal Fillers only use high-quality hyaluronic acid which mimics the body’s natural depleted hyaluronic acid. Once injected the fillers provide support and structure to the skin, giving a plumped and youthful appearance. The fillers provide a safe, durable solution with natural-appearing results.
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance within the body which is found the deep layers of the skin known as the dermis, and one of its functions is to maintain the skin’s health and smoothness by aiding in the retention of water. As we age our body’s production of hyaluronic acid gradually declines, resulting in visible signs of ageing. Natural lines and wrinkles deepen; lips lose their fullness; lines appearing around the mouth and nose area, and cheeks lose volume giving them a sunken and hollow appearance.
Dermal fillers are also used as cheek fillers for improving volume in this area of the face.
- Two weeks before your treatment try to avoid taking anything that thins the blood such as aspirin, ibuprofen, fish oil and St. Johns Wart
- 2-3 days before your treatment avoid alcohol
- Post-treatment there may be some tenderness, redness, swelling and possible slight bruising to the area, this is very normal and will subside, usually within a few days.
- No recovery time is required after facial filler treatments and you can return to day to day activities straight away except that you should not undergo significant physical exertion, such as going to the gym, for at least 24 hours before or after having dermal fillers.
- Occasional bruising can occur; it is usually short term and lasts a few days. We recommend Arnica tablets or cream to reduce the bruising if unsightly and to avoid contributing causes such as alcohol
- Your therapist will discuss your recovery and what to expect during your appointment
- Avoid wearing make-up for 12 hours after your wrinkle filler treatment
- Avoid extreme temperatures until redness and swelling subsides – no saunas, steam rooms, sunbeds or sun exposure for two weeks following treatment
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours post treatment
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hours minimum post treatment
- Avoid manipulation of the treated area
- Facial filler treatments are normally recommended every 6-12 months
- Any further questions or concerns will be answered by your Therapist
Consultation and patch test
Dermal Filler treatments require a consultation and a patch test to ensure that there is no allergic reaction at least 24 hours before your first treatment at our clinic. To book a consultation and patch test now (fully redeemable against the laser treatment you choose) please click here.
Price from: £150